Sewage treatment plants are rapidly replacing septic tanks as the chosen method of providing private drainage. There are many reasons for this, not least of which is the fact that the treated effluent can be discharged directly into a watercourse. They are, of course, more environmentally friendly and are unlikely to be a source of any kind of pollution. There are an increasing number of areas where the Environment Agency simply will not permit the use of a septic tank and this is a trend that is likely continue.
every two to five years, they are installed completely below ground and that they require very little routine maintenance. The domestic DMS range also benefits from a five year warranty.
For more detailed info, please view this pdf below
If you and your community are not able to connect to the mains drainage, whether it’s because of your location or for any other reason, an alternative solution is installing a sewage treatment plant; easy to install, and fantastic value for your money, many people choose sewage treatment as an alternative to the mains drainage.
The sewage treatments that we provide our customers with have a range of benefits for anyone who’s not connected to the mains drainage. With a low visual impact, no odours and reliable operation, our sewage treatment is ideal for any home.
- Outstanding value for money
- Continuous bacterial digestion giving up to 5 year desludge intervals*
- Easy Installation - unique design minimises labour and materials
- Low running cost of small, quiet air blower
- Robust construction reduces need for concrete backfill
- Compact design does not require large plant for excavation or handling
- No odours as the process does not require primary settlement
- Low visual impact - 600mm cover, flush with ground
- Reliable operation - simple design, no internal moving parts
- Excellent performance meeting normal consented standard
- Over 25,000 units installed worldwide
* Typical domestic systems will need to be partially desludged every3-5 years.
Systems that receive up to their design loading may require desludging every 1-2 years. Lightly loaded systems may go for 10 years or longer before requiring desludge. Diamond C range requires annual desludging.
- Type tested in accordance with Part H of the Building Regulations - April 2002
- Range of nine models available for households of up 55 domestic population equivalent
- No internal mechanical parts - requires less than two hours maintenance a year
Please don't hesitate to contact us